Karellen is an open-source automation platform that delivers on the promise of NoOps, providing the degree of automation previously requiring a team of expert engineers to create and maintain. Karellen is offered as SaaS or can be downloaded and installed as a standalone application.
Karellen Overlord is the core of the Karellen platform.
Overlord delivers the following principal functionality out-of-the-box:
- General-purpose distributed process-oriented workflow with interactive capabilities.
- Flexible organization and project hierarchy, allowing security and policy isolation and inheritance.
- Universal distributed policy engine controlling every stage of the workflow lifecycle.
- Software repository and artifact storage support.
- "Everything"-as-code: inheritable and versioned project, policy, orchestration, provisioning and repository management directly from your source tree for easy and minimal customization.
- REST API as external and internal API for safe and flexible extensibility.
- Innovative tiered plugin infrastructure allowing core isolation and flexible per-project plugin versioning.
Overlord provides the following enterprise features out-of-the-box:
- High-availability with no single points of failure.
- Webscale is the only scale.
- Self-healing, automatic scaling, and monitoring.
Overlord provides levels of security unprecedented for DevOps and NoOps platforms:
- Run untrusted builds and tasks, sign code, and setup test and production infrastructure without ever exposing security credentials.
- Multi-tier principal and access control management for maximum security and task isolation.
- Several levels of organizational isolation, from share-everything to share-nothing platform compartmentalization.
Karellen Overmind is a software development cycle and operational analytics component of the Karellen platform, providing enchanced visibility for Karellen Overlord.
Karellen Overmind provides:
- Organizational resource utilization reports and cost monitoring.
- Organizational and team performance reports and monitoring.
- Deployed infrastructure performance analytics.
If you would like to subscribe to receive product updates and early-access participation invites, please do so below.